Precision Bore Glass & Quartz Tube
Precision bore glass and quartz tubing made by HonHai is a reworked or further processed according to customer specifications. We can make these products using cold and hot processing techniques. These products are engineered according to the highest tolerances. Our highly skilled glassworkers along with our experienced engineers have designed these precision bored glass and quartz tubing to the specifications suitable for applications in aerospace systems, analyzing machinery, bio-medical instruments and other sophisticated electronics systems. We also have the ability to work in specialty glasses for glass-to-metal sealing.
Products offered by HonHai include
• Precision bore and Quartz tubing for Pyrex and other glasses
• Electronic glass components incorporating glass-to-metal seals, tube envelopes, tube sleeves
• Flowmeter and rotameter tubes
• Wave guides
• Optically flat plates, discs and slides
• Syringe barrels and plungers
• Laser glass envelopes
• High quality and precision bore square and specialty shaped tubing products
• High voltage capacitors
• Precision glass Dissolution Vessels
• Borosilicate capillary glass tubes for optical fiber communications/optoelectronic products
• Borosilicate capillary glass tube/vial for pet animal identification
• Glass tubing for flash lamp manufacturing. Additionally, our tungsten sealing glasses are manufactured to a very tight level of geometrical accuracy which allows for stable and cost-effective processing. Glass beads are also available, allowing for the relevant glass to be fused with electrodes
• Borosilicate glass for sealing with KOVAR metal, molybdenum and Tungsten, highly UV transmitting, photomultiplying and UV detecting
Our lead glass tubing is designed as soft, sodium free glass with a high lead content for the encapsulation of semiconductor components at low temperatures as diodes, electronics components (micro diodes), signal intensifiers, detectors, fibre optics, other electrotechnology/electronics, TV tubing, sensor technic, and many other electrical applications. This type of glass is electrically insulating, highly hydrolytic resistant and x-ray absorbing.
Our glass ceramic products are transparent, with a slight yellow tint. These outstanding pieces of glassware are extremely heat resistant, sturdy and demonstrate extremely low thermal expansion. The ceramic glass can withstand temperatures between 1200-1400 degrees Celsius. It can be produced in various shapes and sizes and is widely used on stoves and oven panels. In addition to common househo
HonHai Group is a leading partner of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in China. We believe that we can help contribute to the wellbeing of people with our specialty glass products. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes pharmaceutical glass packages and products for the safe and simple administration of medicine. These include insulin pens, inhalers, glass syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and other containers. We have the ability to provide closure and safety systems as well.
In 2006, we developed a "micro float" process for producing borosilicate glass sheet. Over the years we have made steady improvements in glass warping, waviness, and optical quality. Very few companies (Corning's 7740 Pyrex) are capable of producing this type of high quality glass. Our tempered glass is used in the production of major manufacturers, including Saint Gobain, Electrolux, Panasonic and Dimplex.
Borosilicate Glass Tubing & Rod
We are China's leading manufacturer of borosilicate 3.3 clear and colored glass tubes and rods thanks to years of experience and outstanding output capabilities. We produce glass tubes and rods in a variety of diameters and lengths for a wide range of applications, including pharmaceutical, electronics and industrial operations.